This policy covers the way Infonet Online Solutions Pvt Ltd, treats personal information that the Company receives and collects, including information related to Customer’s past use of the Company’s products and services. Personal information means information about Customers which identifies them like Customer’s name, address, e- mail address, phone number etc.
Collection and General Use of Personal Information
The Company collects personal information when customer registers for the purpose of using Company’s products, when the Customer registers for visit the Company web pages or the pages of certain partners of the Company. The Company may mutually use personal information that is obtained from business partners or other Companies. The Company has the right to deliver the Customer’s information to its business associates, franchisees without referring the same to the Customer.
When the Customer registers with the Company, the Company receives information about the Customer’s name, telephone number, e-mail address, P.O. address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, and personal interests and any other ID related to the specific service Customer applies for. When the Customer registers with the Company and sign in to Company’s services, the Customer acquires a status of valued one. The Company collects information about Customer’s transactions with the Company and its business partners included. Information is collected about Customer’s use of the demanded products. The Company can use this information to customize its products. The same includes anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Sharing and Disclosure of Personal Information
The Company does not share personal information about the Customer with other parties.
The Company may update this policy and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the the Customer.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
“VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE/APP ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE”
- 1) Tariffs/Charges for the plans chosen are to be paid in advance and such charges are not refundable as this is a prepaid service
- 2) No installation charges are applicable on INFONET Broadband connection.
- 3) GST @ 18% is included in the tariff/ charges and is payable over and above the plan charges.
- 4) The Tariff Plans/Offers are subject to Guidelines/Directions/Orders issued by TRAI and/or DoT.
- 5) The Company at any time, shall reserve the right to modify/withdraw this T&C including but limited to tariff plans and display the same on its website without notice to the customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the customer.
- 6) Any one-time charges paid to INFONET Broadband at the time of installation are non-refundable.
- 7) The company may extend a refund to the user only for his first payment in case of no-feasibility for building a new connection to the requested address.
- 8) Interest-free security deposit to be refunded only online and not cash, after the return of assets in the same condition as at the time of receipt. The refund will be processed within 60 working days after acceptance of the Optical Network Unit (ONU) by INFONET Broadband.
- 9) ONU is to be returned to a “person” appointed by INFONET Broadband. to recover back the ONU from the customer location
- 10) Any fault in ONU is to be replaced by INFONET Broadband within 5 working days from the time of raising the complaint with INFONT Broadband
- 11) Replacement of ONU due to upgrade/downgrade be done by INFONET Broadband within 5 working days from the time of raising the request with INFONET Broadband
- 12) Refunds are to be processed to the bank account provided at the time of registration or to the bank account/wallet linked to the phone number registered with INFONET Broadband No other bank account is to be used for refunds. Cash and cheques are not to be used for customer refunds.
- 13) The ONU devices provided by INFONET Broadband against a security deposit will remain the property of Infonet Online Solutions Pvt Ltd Pvt Ltd at all times and the company reserves the right to take it back in case the connection is terminated, surrendered or inactive
- 14) The speed committed under a plan is till the LAN port. Wi-Fi Speed is subject to the customer premise’s in-house coverage & customer premises device performance.
- 15) The Company shall reserve the right to modify/withdraw any promotional campaign along with offered gratification (if any) and display the same on its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the Customer.
- 16) The basis for the selection of winners under any promotional campaign held by INFONET Braodband is at the Company’s sole discretion
- 17) All product and company names are trademarks ™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.
- 18) By submitting your information and/or contacting us through any medium like a phone call, social networking channels, website, etc, you agree to receive any promotional messages, or material and be contacted by INFONET Broadband.
- 19) All mentioned plans are subject to change or discontinuation without prior information.
- 20) Not all the offered prices are available on renewal. Also, prices may differ at each location.
- 21) The mentioned prices are on monthly basis.
- 22) Prices as mentioned are Inclusive of taxes.
- 23) Promo plans or introductory offer plans are for a limited period and may be withdrawn without any prior information. These are not available on renewal and are one-time onboarding plans.
- 24) The OTT Bundle is available on the 200Mbps, 300Mbps ,500Mbps & 1 Gbps multi-month plans only and INFONET Broadband shall reserve every right at all times to revise/change it without assigning any reason thereof.
- 25) Any misuse/fraudulent use/unauthorized telemarketing and commercial use of the Broadband connectivity by the subscriber, INFONET Broadband reserves its right to discontinue the connection altogether for any set of Subscriber/s as INFONET Broadband may deem fit. These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between INFONET Broadband and each customer and by subscribing to the above plans, you accept the same as binding upon you.
Additional Terms & Conditions for OTT Subscription
- 1) OTT subscription for Zee5, SonyLIV, Epicon, Shemaroo, Hungama Play, Hungama Music, Alt Balaji and PlayboxTV is being offered at an add-on cost on all multi-month plans of INFONET Broadband on new activations and renewals.
- 2) The OTT subscription period would be the same as the bundled INFONET Broadband plan validity period and the expiry date of OTT subscription plans may be different for various OTT subscriptions offered.
- 3) INFONET Broadband will not be responsible for any content or streaming-related issue on any of the OTT platforms offered as part of the subscription plan. No refund will be considered if the customer is not satisfied with the OTT.
- 4) INFONET Broadband reserves the right to cancel, modify, withdraw, or discontinue the free OTT subscription offer at any time during its validity as may be required given business exigencies and/or changes by TRAI, Department of Telecom (DOT), and/or such other applicable statutory changes without any notice & customer is advised to check this Website regularly for any update(s) or amendment(s) made to these Terms and Conditions.
- 5) INFONET Broadband will not be responsible for OTT content access and content availability. INFONET will not be liable in case the OTT content access is not configured or cannot be availed due to malfunction, delay, network congestion, or hardware failure. For any issues related to claims, damages, or losses concerning the quality or functionality of the OTT subscription platform and/or content access, the customer is requested to contact the respective OTT’s customer care.
- 6) An unutilized free OTT subscription will be forfeited at the end of the INFONET Broadband plan validity expiry.
- 7) OTT subscriptions will only be activated on new subscriptions and at the time of renewals by existing INFONET Broadband subscribers on specific plans.
- 8) OTT subscriptions will be activated once per user on the user’s mobile number registered with INFONET Broadband.
- 9) The OTT subscription offer is valid for select INFONET Broadband plans only.
- 10) The price communicated is an approximate total retail price including taxes of the OTT subscriptions for 180 days & 360 days validity.
- 11) The OTT subscription offer is non-transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
- 12) INFONET Broadband will not be held liable for any claims arising out of or in connection with the use of the content or for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature caused to the INFONET Broadband subscriber or any third party in connection with the subsistence of the OTT content.
- 13) Links to third party sites and OTT platforms are provided as a convenience to user(s) and The Company has not have any control over such sites & OTT platforms i.e content and resources provided by them. The Company may allow user(s) access to content, products or Services offered by third parties through hyperlinks (in the form of word logo, link, banners, channels or otherwise) to such Third Party’s web site or OTT Platforms. You are cautioned to read such sites’ & OTT Platforms terms and conditions and/or privacy policies before using such sites’ & OTT Platforms in order to be aware of the terms and conditions of your use of such sites & OTT Platforms. The Company believes that user(s) acknowledge that The Company has no control over such third party’s site & sites’ & OTT Platforms, does not monitor such sites’ & OTT Platforms, and The Company shall not be responsible or liable to anyone for such third-party sites’ & OTT Platforms, or any content, products or Services made available on such a sites’ & OTT Platforms.
- 14) You agree and understand that the logo and Services of the OTT Platform, including any Content therein, contains proprietary content, information and material that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright & trademark, and that You will not violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right, or otherwise engage in the unauthorized use of any proprietary content, information or materials;
- 15) All related icons and logos of the relevant OTT Platform are registered trademarks or trademarks or service marks of the relevant third party owning such OTT Platforms in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights laws. INFONET Broadband only displays the said logos, names in a restricted manner to promote the OTT Platform and in no way infringes the IPR of the same. The unauthorized copying, modification, use or publication of these marks is strictly prohibited. INFONET Broadband reserves its right to remove the said logo or name of the OTT Platform from its web
We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this web site is provided “AS IS ” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. User(s) of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk. The Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the Service or the website. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by the Company and while We endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance You place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will Company be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Through this website You are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of The Company. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links or third-party content does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, the Company takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please contact us at Email:email@example.com in case of any queries/ complaints. Visit https://www.infonetonline.in/with any questions regarding these Terms and conditions
Date of last revision: 0804.2023